Apply for Legal Help

If we refuse to help you, or if you are not satisfied with the legal assistance we provide you, you can file a complaint. You can download the online application review form here. Idaho Legal Aid Services, Inc. helps low-income individuals and seniors (aged 60 and over) solve civil law issues. Our offices cannot help in criminal cases. To determine if you are eligible for assistance, our office must gather information about the specific legal issue for which you are applying for assistance, as well as the income and assets of everyone living in your home. Click here for more information. If you qualify, you can meet with a CLS lawyer in court or apply online at to see if you are eligible for assistance. You can request assistance from the Arapahoe County Bar Association by filling out the form here. Someone will contact you to see if you are eligible for help and to determine if someone is available to help you. SCLS provides free legal assistance in a variety of civil law matters. SCLS does not provide legal assistance in criminal or fee-based matters. For legal assistance in a criminal case, please contact your county`s public defense attorney`s office.

To obtain legal assistance in a fee-generating case, please call the Lawyers Reference Service at 1-800-868-2284. The fee for the Lawyer Referral Service is up to fifty dollars ($50.00) for 30 minutes. Federally funded legal consulting firms provide lawyers who are experts in helping low-income people with legal problems. 521 Vermont Street Self-help desk Quincy, IL 62301 United States Colorado Legal Services (CLS), a nonprofit organization, has been helping low-income people, including colorado seniors, for more than 90 years. Click here and on each button to learn more. To apply by phone, call 1-844-243-8570 Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (EST). Our lawyers must also avoid conflicts of interest arising from discussions with both parties in a legal dispute. We will ask you for information about the person, company or agency with which you have a problem to find out if there are potential conflicts of interest. If you are seeking help on behalf of another person, we will decide if we can talk to you about the legal issue or if we need to speak directly to the person on whose behalf you are calling.

This ensures that we avoid conflicts and receive appropriate information about the client and the legal issue. Getting legal help is a tool that will guide you to the best service or resource available. To give you the best recommendations, we ask you questions about your legal problem, your location or the location of your legal problem, and your income. Our conditions of participation are available here. Different funding guidelines apply to different projects. If you are not sure if you are eligible, we recommend that you apply. Kansas Legal Services provides free or low-cost civil law advice and representation to individuals whose income entitles them. You will find out if you are entitled to legal assistance by speaking to a registration specialist, applying online or by calling our admissions department. Displays a list of organizations in your area that provide assistance for your legal issue. On the next page, we ask you to tell us which district you live in and what legal problem you need help with. Depending on your answers, you can choose from: legal advice, legal information, recommendations or online request for legal services. IN Free Legal Answers is a website where you can ask a question about your non-criminal problem and answer it for free by a lawyer.

To be eligible, you do not need to have the means to hire a lawyer. To see if you qualify and ask a question now, visit IN Free Legal Answers. This service only provides answers to legal questions, the lawyer who answers your question will not represent you in the whole case or will not go to court for you. Information about the law or tools to solve simple legal problems. If you are an Indiana resident and have a civil issue in Indiana, you can request free legal advice online. Colorado Farmworkers Project Provide advocacy and legal representation for agricultural workers. The Kansas Bar Association website has a page of frequently asked questions if you`re not sure what kind of legal aid you need. Make sure you have this information handy before applying: Check out a new online tool to help debtors in Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Mesa, Montrose, Ouray and San Miguel CO counties, DuncanBot (look for an avatar, bottom right of this page). Try it no matter where you live in the CO. Click here to let us know if the bot helped you. You can also apply in person by visiting the Idaho Legal Aid Office between 8:30 a.m.

and 4:30 p.m. There is no personal reception after 4:30 p.m. If you are financially affected by #COVID19, if you have a child living in your home and you earn up to $75,000 per year, you may be eligible for emergency assistance of up to $4,000 (if needed). This money can be used to pay rent/mortgage, cover home or car repairs, pay medical or mental health bills, buy groceries, and more! To apply, visit and apply for Colorado Works/TANF by clicking on “Apply for Benefits”. Call Denver Human Services at 720-944-4347 if you have any questions. If you are a victim of abuse and have questions about a legal issue, call our Domestic Violence Counselling Centre. If you think you are in danger right now, call 911 immediately. Once our office has reviewed your application online, a client intake specialist will contact you. Then, our office can provide you with information about your legal problem in the form of a brochure, provide you with legal advice over the phone, make an appointment with you or refer you to another organization for help. If you are allowed to speak to a lawyer, they will ask you questions about your legal problem. Please have all documents or documents about your problem ready when we contact you.

It will also help you if you have important information such as the names of the people involved in the issue, as well as their addresses and phone numbers. For more information about our legal advice lines, click on our Legal Advice Lines tab at the top of the page or call 208-746-7541 during admission hours (listed above). Welcome to the South Carolina Legal Services (SCLS) online website. This website provides resources and links that can help you find the legal assistance you need. Just want fast and cost-effective legal advice? The Kansas Bar Association has a service called “KanAsk-A-Lawyer” that puts you in touch with a lawyer to answer your legal questions for $2.00/minute. Before we can help you, we need to know that you are eligible for our office`s services. Due to limited resources, our employees are not able to help with any type of legal issues. Our services focus on issues that affect basic needs, such as housing, income, medical care and family security.